INTA Annual Conference May 2016 – Orlando, USA
The International Trademark Association (INTA) 2016 Annual Conference is a gathering of brand owners, trade mark, brand management and other IP professionals from all over the world. This year, INTA who is headquartered in New York City expects more than 9500 members to attend the event which will consist of many networking and education opportunities to keep you up to date on current brand issues.
INTA is the perfect opportunity to meet with like-minded professionals, share thoughts and expand your business associates. The event consists of special offerings for IP professionals, major corporations as well as small and medium sized businesses.
- 300 plus education offerings
- Meetings with representatives from trade mark offices
- In-House Practitioners workshops and luncheons
- Anti-Counterfeiting Day Program (21 May)
- More than 30 official networking events
- Exhibition hall with more than 100 exhibitors and sponsorship opportunities
Contact w3ip on 1300 776 614 or 0451 951 528 for more information about any of our services or get in touch at email@example.com
Disclaimer. The material in this post represents general information only and should not be taken to be legal advice.